Need some practical advice on how to map your process? If so, watch this webinar recording.
Chris Hefley, CEO of LeanKit, discusses how to design your Kanban board so that you can visualize your workflow, measure your effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement.
You’ll learn how to:
- Map your process to reflect your reality as closely as possible
- Design your board to capture the right metrics for improvement
- Address common gotchas such as wait time and hidden work
Creating your first Kanban board isn’t always easy – and you don’t have to get it 100% right. With the help of some good advice you can build the right foundation to improve incrementally over time.
If you’d like a copy of the presentation, please click on the link below:
- 10 Kanban Board Examples for IT Operations and Development
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- Kanban Roadmap: How to Get Started in 5 Steps
About Chris: Chris Hefley is the CEO and co-founder of LeanKit. After years of coping with “broken” project management systems in software development, Chris helped build LeanKit as a way for teams to become more effective. He believes in building software and systems that make people’s lives better and transform their relationship with work. In 2011, he was nominated for the Lean Systems Society’s Brickell Key Award.