As the flow of work and information moving across your board increases, quickly locating the items that require your immediate focus can be a challenge.
This is precisely why we’ve added new filtering options to your LeanKit boards. You can instantly zero in on work that’s high priority, or blocked, effectively filtering out the noise by hiding or dimming everything else on the board.
Make Key Data Stand Out
Filtering is especially helpful when you’re using a board for a complex process, sharing a board with team members or managing a lot of cards.
Here are a few of the ways you can apply filtering criteria to highlight specific items and help focus your view:
• Quickly identify blocked and high priority work requiring immediate attention
• See when work is due, e.g. today, tomorrow, this month, with the due date filter
• Choose to show only your own work, or s specific team’s, with the user filter
• Identify unmoved or unchanged cards with the activity staleness filter
• Isolate a certain type of work with the card type filter
Data filtering is a powerful way to zero in on what’s important while still gaining all the benefits of visually managing your work. Try it out today!