Visualize your date-driven work with LeanKit’s calendar view and see your work in a weekly/monthly calendar view – in addition to the standard board, or workflow, view.
The enhanced ability to visualize scheduled and unscheduled work in LeanKit ensures that you won’t miss important deadlines. Even if you’re using a pull system, where due dates aren’t as critical, the calendar view enables you to create a rough timeline of events to organize efforts and communicate your schedule with other team members and stakeholders.
What to Expect
Simply add dates to your existing work items on the board and then toggle to the calendar to get a view of what needs to be completed, by when. Planning your short-term schedule is easy – just drag unscheduled work items onto the calendar and adjust start/finish dates on the fly.
The standard date card icons in the workflow view are helpful visual cues for distant, upcoming and missed deadlines. By taking advantage of our new calendar feature, it’s easier than ever to get your arms around all of your date driven efforts.
How the calendar view works
- Quickly access any scheduled and unscheduled work from both the calendar and workflow views
- Set card start and finish dates to show activity duration
- Drag unscheduled work into the calendar to build a schedule
- Move cards on the calendar to adjust dates on the fly
- Create, update, filter and search card information in both views
- Hover over any calendar entry to get a card summary
Give it a try
Watch this brief video to see the calendar view in action. Tell us what you think!