Watch this webinar recording to learn how managing your work via a Kanban system gives you the tools to measure and improve your team’s effectiveness.
About this Webinar
I’ll provide an introduction to Lean Metrics that includes:
– What to track, including total WIP, blockers, throughput, and lead time
– How to analyze these metrics and the effect they have on each other
– How to run experiments to improve your Kanban system
By focusing on improvement goals — whether it’s quicker delivery, predictable delivery, or higher quality work — your team can begin to make small but continuous improvements.
- Presentation Slides: Lean Metrics – How to measure and improve the flow of work
- How to get started with continuous improvement: Read article
- How to track and measure the flow of work in LeanKit: Read article
- Process Flow Simulator, Agile Sparks: Play the game
- GetKanban, Corporate Kanban: Play the game
- Monte-Carlo Simulation Software: Lean more