Jeff Anderson, Lean-Agile Advisory Practice Lead at Deloitte Canada, explains how the Lean Change method helps organizations manage agile transformations at scale through co-creation and validated learning.
About This Webinar
Watch this webinar recording to learn how to:
– Collaboratively design a potential Agile change using a Change Canvas
– Build a feedback-rich change plan through the use of Change Streams
– Validate change through explicit expectations of participation
Jeff Anderson created the Deloitte LEAN service offering, providing advisory, coaching, and change management services to IT departments. He built this capability to help IT clients truly transform the way they operate. Jeff has played a leadership role in some of the largest Agile and Kanban based enterprise transformations worldwide.
- Presentation slides: Lean Change Method: Building an Agile Organization
- Jeff’s blog: http://www.agileconsulting.blogspot.com/
- The Lean Change Method by Jeff Anderson: http://leanpub.com/