Operations teams cite constant context switching as one of their top frustrations. In this webinar, I’ll discuss how to manage conflicting priorities using a Lean flow approach.
About This Webinar
Learn how bringing visibility to your work can help teams monitor priorities more effectively. Topics discussed during this webinar include:
– Why conflicting priorities exist and why they’re a problem
– What clear priorities can do and how to get them
– How to shine a light on conflicting priorities
Here are the slides and sample boards that I share:
- Presentation slides
- Operations Board Example
- Product Development Board Example
- Risks and Blockers Board Example
Learnings from Our Audience
During the webinar we asked participants three questions about their experience with conflicting priorities. Here’s what they told us:
1. What % of your time is wasted each week due to context switching between conflicting priorities?
2. What is the main cause of conflicting priorities for your team?
3. How does context switching between priorities impact your team?
– “3 Reasons IT Ops Uses Lean Flow” — my blog post series
– Here are the books that I recommended during the webinar: