Our new integrations help you deliver value faster by enabling you to create a single, virtual system that optimizes your value stream. LeanKit Integrations provide a powerful way of enabling each team to work in their tool of choice while maintaining a single source of visibility into work details and status.
How many different tools and applications does your IT organization use to manage work? Do team members spend time manually duplicating work items and checking status information? How do you ensure that all team members have access to the the same information at the same time?
When work is scattered across multiple systems, keeping different functional teams aligned on the priority and status of work can be challenging. Consider the number of handoffs that take place when a new application is deployed, and the information that is dropped at each handoff. As work moves between IT operations, development and service desk teams, poor communication often leads to oversights, rework and delays.
Relying on disparate tools to manage work reinforces invisible barriers between functional teams and prevents true collaboration. To speed delivery, Lean organizations need to increase visibility across the end-to-end value stream and automate the way work is handed off between teams.
Introducing New Integrations from LeanKit
LeanKit’s Integrations are powered by Tasktop and provide fully-automated, bi-directional synchronization between LeanKit and a broad range of enterprise applications. Our hub approach makes it easy to create, maintain and monitor your integrations in one place.
Benefits of integrating your existing toolset with LeanKit include:
- Reduce cycle time by automating work handoffs to streamline delivery processes across multiple teams and tools.
- Improve communication between cross-functional teams by ensuring everyone has access to the same information at the same time.
- Eliminate time spent searching and manually updating information in multiple systems.
LeanKit Integrations at Work
Here are a few key ways integrating with LeanKit can enable faster delivery of work:
- Break down the barriers between development and IT Operations teams. Enable your DevOps initiative by integrating Kanban boards in LeanKit, where IT operations works, with the Scrum tools that dev uses. With better visibility and collaboration, teams can progress and deliver work to drive business value faster.
- Improve response time to service desk requests. Escalate or distribute tickets from your service desk application to your IT operations teams in LeanKit, and maintain visibility into the status of each ticket. Teams can collaborate on Kanban boards in real time, enabling quicker ticket resolution and happier customers.
- Enable Lean portfolio management, Manage your strategic initiatives in LeanKit using a portfolio-level Kanban board, and break down work for teams to execute in their tool of choice. Management gains better visibility across your portfolio of projects while teams benefit from understanding the bigger picture of what they’re working on.
Our new integrations enable you to augment your existing environment by creating a consistent, Lean process that improves visibility, collaboration and delivery speed across the entire value stream.
Share Your Thoughts
Learn more about the new LeanKit Integrationshere. LeanKit Integrations are available with our Advanced and Enterprise Editions.
You can stay on top of new releases here on the blog, on our Knowledge Base, or by following us on Twitter. We want to hear from you! What would help you deliver faster and collaborate more effectively? Join our feature forum here.