We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (for all of you Dr. Who fans).
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who thrives on providing outstanding customer service and technical support online and over the phone.
Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
Ability to replicate and document issues concisely and precisely for further escalation
“Translation” skills: Able to communicate with people of varying levels of technical skill, from novices to experts, in both written and oral communication.
Ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
Ability to maintain composure under pressure
Creative problem-solving skills
Desire to learn, master and teach; likes to learn new things
- Work Hours: 4am-12pm Central, with first two weeks of training during regular business hours of 9am-5pm
- Technical Training
Who You Are:
- Driven by doing great work – goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- An Analytical Thinker – “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Entrepreneurial by Nature – Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- A Leader – proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Detail Oriented – supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player– ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Patient – ability to remain calm, friendly, and courteous under pressure at all times
Sound interesting? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of why you fit in this picture along with a link to your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- No recruiters please. No offense guys. We’re just looking to hand-pick someone ourselves.