LeanKit builds systems that transform how people do their work. We are rapidly growing our technical team and looking for a bright, self-motivated training specialist to train our new employees on our processes and technologies and help our existing employees with their training and professional needs.
At LeanKit, we believe in our people and want to provide them with every opportunity succeed. Talent and passion are two the most important criteria that we look for in the people that we bring into LeanKit. We know that talented, dedicated people can learn our technologies and processes and we are looking for someone that has a passion for teaching to help these people reach their potential. As a Senior Technical Training Specialist, you will be working to build and execute the technical aspects of our new employee on-boarding curriculum. You will also be working with our technical leadership to understand and address any knowledge gaps with our existing technologies or new technologies that we plan to introduce. Additionally, you will work with individuals to understand and plan their professional development objectives and monitor their progress.
We are looking for an individual that is well organized, has a strong technical background with hands-on experience and is passionate about teaching. We invest heavily in our employees and want them to reach their greatest potential. We need someone to lead and manage this effort.
- Work with technical leadership and process coach to develop a training program to get new hires trained on the processes and technologies.
- Work with team leads to understand technology focused knowledge gaps and build training programs to address these gaps.
- Work with individuals to design training programs to address self-identified areas for improvement.
- Coordinate internal training activities (lunch and learns, hack-a-thons, etc.)
- Identify, communicate and coordinate utilization of external training opportunities.
- Monitor and assist individuals in their training initiatives.
- Desire to learn and teach a wide range of technologies
- Deep understanding of training best practices
- Experience creating technical training curriculum
- Knowledge of available training resource
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of technologies
- 3+ years in a role concentrating on the training and development of professional skills
- 5+ year of working on the technology industry
LeanKit’s Pertinent Technology:
- Windows Server
- Ubuntu Linux
- Rackspace, AWS, Azure
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Xamarin Test Cloud
- New Relic
- SQL Server
We are ideally looking for a candidate in the Middle TN area. A candidate in the Southeast US could also work well. Next best would be US Central or Eastern time zone. No international candidates. We expect our team members to join the core team on-site in Nashville every six weeks for planning and training.
Sound interesting? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of why you fit in this picture along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Don’t send us an attached resume, just your LinkedIn profile or other online profile(s).
- No recruiters please. No offense guys. We’re just looking to hand-pick someone ourselves.