We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (For all of you Dr. Who fans).
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be working with diverse teams across LeanKit to develop and execute the product marketing plan for the manufacturing vertical, focusing specifically on product engineering teams. Your understanding of how to market to product engineering teams developing sophisticated products — such as automotive, aerospace, medical device, energy and computers — will be key in guiding our market research, product messaging, positioning, pricing, competitive analysis and communication for LeanKit in this segment.
We’re looking for someone who can take their knowledge of product engineering and combine it with deep LeanKit product knowledge to deliver a successful product marketing strategy. You’ll work closely with our other colleagues on the marketing team to create product awareness and demand to drive the growth of LeanKit.
To be successful you’ll need to combine a passion for Lean with an entrepreneurial spirit and unquenchable thirst for learning. We’re looking for a highly collaborative team member with a can-do attitude who can quickly break down problems, recognize opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to deliver creative and effective solutions.
- Coordinating overall product marketing plan for manufacturing vertical
- Product research, positioning, packaging and pricing strategies
- Delivery of high-impact online and offline promotion collateral and content
- Creation of sales tools, training and support materials
- Design and development of product-related customer communications
- Develop product demand strategies and tactics
- Drive market research, win/loss and competitive analysis initiatives
- Participate in the development of lead generation plans and programs
- Create customer advocacy content such as case studies, testimonials, webinars, etc.
- Recent B2B, high-tech product marketing roles with applicable responsibilities
- Successful product marketing experience related to SaaS-based business offerings
- Successful product marketing experience related to the manufacturing engineering vertical
- Proven ability to translate market and customer needs into software marketing strategies and tactics
- Sales enablement experience following the CustomerCentricSelling approach highly desirable
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to represent company with customers, software community, industry analysts and the media
- Proven project management and coordination skills, including ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- High energy and clear evidence of professional growth
- Four year degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree preferred
We are ideally looking for a candidate in the Middle TN area. A candidate in the Southeast US could also work well. Next best would be US Central or Eastern time zone. No international candidates. We expect our team members to join the core team on-site in Nashville every six weeks for planning and training.
Sound interesting? Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of why you fit in this picture along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.