We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (For all of you Dr. Who fans).
We’re looking for a talented Solutions Engineer superstar to join our mission to transform the way people work. This person will work as part of the Enterprise Sales team, helping to surpass our revenue goals by driving the successful adoption of LeanKit solutions while building great customer relationships. In addition, this team member will contribute tools and process improvements, as well as play a key role in account management and overall customer satisfaction.
- Support Enterprise Sales representatives to meet revenue goals
- Create custom demonstrations based on customer needs
- Manage pilot implementations with proven project management skills
- Work with internal resources to solve customer issues
- Build and sustain great customer relationships
- Work with clients to grow their businesses beyond the initial pilot phase
- Provide customer support as needed
- Develop new selling tools and process improvements
- Translate customer suggestions from personal interactions and online feedback forums into product improvement suggestions in collaboration with marketing, development, and design.
- Work with development team members to diagnose software issues experienced by customers while acting as an intermediary.
- Delight customers
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of technical sales support experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean-Agile project management
- Demonstrated technical acumen
- Understanding of the end-to-end sales cycle
- Excellent customer skills: responsive, credible, consultative, and knowledgeable.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Great aptitude and a passion to learn more everyday
- Practiced Customer-Centric Selling or equivalent
- Prior experience with BI solutions is a plus
- Prior experience with configuring integrations is a plus
Who You Are
- Driven by doing great work– goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- An Analytical Thinker– “if there is a problem I have asolution” attitude
- Entrepreneurial by Nature– Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- A Leader– proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Customer Focused– passion for customer success and creating reference customers; always willing to solve customer problems and delight customers
- Detail Oriented– supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player– ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Patient– ability to remain calm, friendly, and courteous under pressure at all times
Sound interesting? Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of why you fit in this picture along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.