We are that rare company you’ve been seeking: an early stage software company with genuine sales, growth, funding, and disruptive products. Dedicated to busting the myth that people are the reason projects fail, our founders created visual management and forecasting software designed to optimize individual and team effectiveness. Our customers are around the globe with tens of thousands of users, including some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Located in Franklin, TN (Nashville), we’re busy, but we all have lives and we’re not a burnout shop. We’ve got a great place to work – a historic building in a charming historic district with plenty of parking, great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, and music venues within walking distance. Oh, and we’ve got Nerf guns, a dartboard, Lego bricks, snacks, standing desks, and a TARDIS (for all of you Dr. Who fans).
The Technical Account Manager will establish strategic customer relationships with LeanKit’s premier customers, driving successful product implementation, application configuration and user adoption. This post-sales role will form collaborative relationships with our customers’ while supporting Customer Success team members as a trusted advisor/advocate and technical resource. Establishing and maintaining consistent and effective communication across all areas of the internal business is essential (Sales, Product, Support, Finance, Marketing). The TAM role will help LeanKit increase customer delight, user adoption, account growth, advocacy and retention.
- Primary Responsibility: Support Customer Success Managers by providing technical and product solutions and owning customer implementation projects.
- Driving Integrations configuration and troubleshooting
- Managing customer implementation projects for technical components (Private Cloud, Integrations, BI Reporting environments)
- Managing technical project delivery between customer and 3rd party vendors
- SAML 2.0 Single Sign On setup
- Product configuration consulting
- Understand and leverage Product Training and Coaching services to drive success and adoption
- Working understanding of concepts:
- Automated Programming Language (API)
- Hosted Infrastructure
- SAML Configuration
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extremely customer-focused and motivated to help our customers succeed: responsive, credible, consultative, and knowledgeable
- Consultative approach to education and coaching
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great aptitude and passion to learn more everyday
- Well-spoken. Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills along with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Confident delivering product demonstrations and training (virtual or live)
- 1+ years in a related customer facing role (Solution Engineer, Product Support, Consultant, Project Manager) in a technology field
- SalesForce.com experience (or similar CRM Tools)
- Ideally located in Middle TN
- Potential for up to 25% travel on an annual basis
- Experience managing Enterprise Level Accounts
- Prior Experience configuring ALM integrations platforms (ex: Tasktop, OpsHub)
- Prior Experience with BI Solutions (ex. Clicktale, Domo, Tableau, Pentaho)
- General domain knowledge – Lean-Agile project management
- General domain knowledge – Kanban
Who You Are:
- Driven by doing great work – goal oriented, meets/exceeds objectives on time and with quality
- An Analytical Thinker – “if there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Entrepreneurial by Nature – Flexible, optimistic, problem-solving approach
- A Leader – proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Detail Oriented – supremely well-organized with attention to detail
- A Team Player- ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Patient – ability to remain calm, friendly, and courteous under pressure at all times
Sound interesting? Send an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of why you fit in this role along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile.
- No recruiters please. No offense guys. We’re just looking to hand-pick someone ourselves.